Acid

0 komentářů
Jen tak pro pobavení. Tedy, spolužáky jsem pobavila. Ne však zas tak docela. Něco, jako když si děláte srandu z toho, že vám snad z té blbosti zešednou vlasy - ale jste plešatí.
Well... s nadhledem.


Acid

You come in, we shut our mouths,
your creepy stare takes away the youth.
With chainsaw voice you grant us greeting
like this was some god damn alcoholic meeting!

Disgusted look in a face like an ass
throws heavy shadow on the whole class.
Just announce another sudden test...
I know you avoided what I know the best.

Then let me watch bullying of my friends.
If I ever had sympathy - here's where it ends!
And meanwhile you give us whole new turn,
my imagination is letting you burn.

In the front row, maybe smiling at you,
but only 'cause I see how the flames bite through.
And even though I may not seem,
I'm looking forward to hear you scream.


PS: Vážně jsem to psala v první řadě.








Okomentovat


Pokud nastavíte profil ,,Anonymní'', váš komentář se ve většině případů nepřidá. Můžete využít jméno a URL. Pokud nemáte soukromé URL (stránky), navrhuji napsat ,google.com'.